FREE UK DELIVERY ON WEB ORDERS OVER £30INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY SALE - FINAL REDUCTION
Secure online booking
Altitude 5033m, Grade 2B (grades)
Mount Kazbek (5047m) is one of the most beautiful peaks of the Caucasus and like Elbrus it is not technically difficult but at over five thousand metres it requires a good amount of energy! It forms the border between Russia and Georgia. From the small town of Kazbegi we climb to the Betlemi mountain refuge on the southern slopes of Mount Kazbek. Given good weather we will acclimatise on the nearby Mount Ortsveri (4365m) and then make our ascent of Kazbek in the early hours whilst it is cool and the snow conditions are good. The summit provides fantastic views of the Caucasian peaks stretching out to Elbrus 200kms away.
Dates and Cost
Choose to view this trip inclusive of flights or Land only
UK Flight inclusive prices
|Start Date||End Date||Days||Price||Early Booking||Book Now|
|18th Jul 2015||29th Jul 2015||12||£2095.00||None||Book Now|
|29th Jul 2015||9th Aug 2015||12||£2095.00||None||Book Now|
All flight inclusive prices shown are a FROM price and subject to change. In some situations where we indicate an overnight flight, a same day flight can be found and visa versa where a same day flight is indicated, sometimes an overnight flight will be used. Read more...
- International flights from London (Flight inclusive package)
- A British expedition team leader. Small groups may use a local leader.
- Permits, charges, importation taxes and levies payable to the Local Authorities in connection with the expedition.
- Food, fuel and cooking equipment whilst on the mountain.
- Hotel and other valley accommodation on a Bed & Breakfast basis.
- All tents and other communal equipment necessary for the climb.
- Medical safety equipment and supplies.
- 70-90 litre kit bag for expedition members for UK based clients. A logoed top will be substituted for all clients residing outside of the UK and for returning clients
- 15% off the RRP on clothing and equipment purchases from Adventure Peaks shop
- Travel to and from UK airport
- Personal climbing clothes and equipment.
- Personal insurance, visas, departure tax and inoculations.
- Drinks and hotel or guest house meals, unless specified.
- Personal medical supplies and personal use of communication equipment.
- Excess baggage.
- Tips for porters and local guides.
- Costs associated with an expedition finishing early.
- Costs associated with you leaving an expedition early.
- Costs associated with extending a trip due to bad weather or other circumstances.