FREE UK DELIVERY ON WEB ORDERS OVER £30INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY SALE - FINAL REDUCTION
Boreal G1 Lite
Our Price: £429.95
Boreal G1 Lite Double Boot
The G1 Lite from Boreal is a Lightweight double boot consisting of an outer boot and a removable inner boot. It is ideal for extremely cold conditions up to 7000 metres and ascents of e.g. Aconcagua, Baruntse and Ama Dablam. It replaced the older version, the G1 which was much heavier product for the almost the same warmth. Its main competitor the La Sportiva Spantik has a much narrower fit to it, so if you have a broader feet the Boreal G1 Lite will fit.
If you need any help with the double boots that we offer, please feel to ring is in the shop (015394 33794) to discuss which model will suit you best for fit and for your expedition.
Boreal G1 Lite
• OUTER BOOT : Waterproof and reinforced one piece Dynatec, with Lorica, Carbonglass and Neoprene. Highly abrasion resistant Cordura liner with Sympatex® membrane and 6 mm EVA. 1.4 mm Neoprene insole for insulation, with anti-slip heel lugs for precise inner boot location.
• INNER BOOT: Slip lasted removable bootie of Lorica and highly abrasion resistant Cordura exterior with Sympatex® membrane and interior of Boreal Dry- Line®. Thermo-sealed seams. Triple internal Thinsulate® layers (no adhesives used) surround the foot, guaranteeing maximum protection with no cold spots. 1.4 mm Neoprene insole for insulation, with anti-slip heel lugs for precise inner boot location. 4 piece Neoprene Velcro-elastic closure for thermal insulation. Special Velcro-elastic adjustment on heel.
• MIDSOLE: Boreal PBG-680 with lateral reinforcements for superior torsion control. Specially isolated by three layers: Radoma, triple layer Thinsulate® and Neoprene.
• SOLE: Boreal Mount FDS-3 with triple density rubber. Plus 10 mm EVA-Pro midsole for shock absorption and thermal insulation. Technical Crampon compatible.
• USAGE: Intense to extremely cold conditions. High mountain and altitude climbing. Long alpine ascents