FREE UK DELIVERY ON WEB ORDERS OVER £30INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY SALE - FINAL REDUCTION
Flight Inclusive or Flight Exclusive?
Prices in our brochures and on our website are shown in two ways.
1. Inclusive of International flights from the UK
- Most trips in the Expeditions brochure
Within the published price of your trip is an element we have allowed to cover the cost of flights, which is clearly stated. This element is stated in good faith and is based on research and costs in previous years, but cannot be taken to be an accurate figure for all departures. It is designed to reflect the price we expect to pay for economy seats on flights departing from London (usually the cheapest departure airport in the UK) outside peak seasons. The actual price we pay for flights will vary depending on:
- Season of travel.
- Seat availability.
- Time before departure that seats are booked.
- Deals we have with various airlines.
We prefer to book flights as early as possible to secure the best possible combination of route, timings and price. However we cannot commit payment to flights until:
- The group has reached its minimum operational number and therefore...
- The trip is guaranteed to run.
- We have sufficient payment from you, our customer, to cover the flight element in full. Therefore at times we may need to request extra payment from you before your final balance is paid if the airline demands such a payment in order to secure the seat.
If you prefer to travel on a different airline, flight schedule, ticket class or from a different UK airport then we will gladly source a suitable flight for you, as long as it fits with the overseas scheduling of your trip. You will be liable for any cost above the element we have budgeted for the flight for your trip, and any extra hotel nights and transfers that may be required.
If you prefer to book your own flights then your invoice will be reduced by the element shown in the brochure, irrespective of your season of travel.
2. Exclusive of International flights from the UK.
- Most trips in the Walks brochure
- All Walks, Expeditions and Courses to European destinations.
- Our 8000m Expeditions
In our brochure we state, in good faith, a ‘from’ price for flights that suit the itinerary of your trip, based on economy seats between London and the overseas destination. The price includes all fees and charges mentioned below. You should expect to pay a higher price if travelling in peak periods or booking late.
We will source flights for you, normally though our flight consolidators, who deal exclusively with the travel trade. We do not always go for the cheapest deal, but prefer to use our knowledge and experience to purchase a ticket which provides the best combination of cost, timings, flexibility and baggage allowance to suit your trip. The price you pay to us will include all fees, taxes, bonding costs, administration and ticketing fees. The final cost of a flight cannot be guaranteed until the ticket is issued.
You will be liable for any cost incurred for any changes to the ticket requested by you after the ticket has been issued. These costs are laid out by the airlines and vary considerably. Administration charges will also be added to any changes made at your request.
The advantages of booking your trip and flights through Adventure Peaks are:
- Transfers between the overseas airport and the first/last hotel are included.
- Your trip is fully covered UK to UK by our Air Travel Organiser’s License (ATOL 5882) granted by the Civil Aviation Authority (CAA). For full information on ATOL protection please visit www.atol.org.uk.
- If you need to change your flight we will be on hand to assist you. However to make a change to a flight returning to the UK it may necessary for you to visit the local airline office in the country you are in to make the change. You will however be liable for any extra costs incurred.
Full details of flights booked by Adventure Peaks will be sent to you with your final letter within one month before departure.
We will not book any international flight for you until we have received a scanned copy of your passport. This is to ensure that your details are input accurately into your flight booking. Errors in exact names and date of birth often incur inordinate fees if they need to be corrected at a later date.