FREE UK DELIVERY ON WEB ORDERS OVER £30INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY SALE - FINAL REDUCTION
Flight Inclusive or Flight Exclusive?
We offer you a choice of booking either a Flight Inclusive or a Land Only package. For all our Expeditions and Treks, except for those to Antarctica, European destinations and Morocco. All our courses are offered Land Only.
Your Financial Protection
Adventure Peaks Ltd is a fully licensed and bonded tour operator. Our ATOL number is 5882. All the flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. When you pay you will be supplied with an ATOL Certificate. Please ask for it and check to ensure that everything you booked (flights, hotels and other services) is listed on it. Please see our booking conditions for further information or for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate go to www.atol.org.uk/ATOLCertificate
Within the published ‘With UK flight’ price of your trip is an element we have allowed to cover the cost of flights, which is the difference between the ‘Land Only’ and the ‘With UK flights’ prices.
This element is for a changeable, economy ticket on flights between LONDON and the destination city, using an airline that, in our experience, offers the best combination of cost, routing, flexibility and baggage allowance. It is stated in good faith and is based on research and costs in previous years, but is subject to change.
The actual price we pay for flights will vary depending on:
- Season of travel.
- Seat availability.
- Time before departure that seats are booked.
- Deals we have with various airlines.
‘With UK flight’ prices on our website will be updated from time to time, especially for peak period departures.
We prefer to book flights as early as possible. However we cannot commit payment to flights until:
- The group has reached its minimum operational number and therefore...
- The trip is guaranteed to run.
- We have sufficient payment from you, our customer, to cover the flight element in full. Therefore at times we may need to request extra payment from you, before your final balance is due, if the airline demands such a payment in order to secure the seat.
If you prefer to travel on a different airline, flight schedule, ticket class or from a different UK airport then we will gladly source a suitable flight for you, as long as it fits with the overseas scheduling of your trip. You will be liable for any cost above the element we have budgeted for the flight for your trip, and any extra hotel nights and transfers that may be required.
For trips we only offer as ‘Land only’ where we state, in good faith, a ‘from’ price for flights that suit the itinerary of your trip, these are based on economy seats between LONDON and the overseas destination. The price includes all fees and charges mentioned below. You should expect to pay a higher price if travelling in peak periods or booking late.
We will gladly source flights for you, though our flight consolidators, who deal exclusively with the travel trade, or budget airlines. We do not always go for the cheapest deal, but prefer to use our knowledge and experience to purchase a ticket which provides the best combination of cost, routing, flexibility and baggage allowance to suit your trip. The price you pay to us will include all fees, taxes, bonding costs, administration and ticketing fees. The final cost of a flight cannot be guaranteed until the ticket is issued.
You will be liable for any cost incurred for any changes to the ticket requested by you after the ticket has been issued. These costs are laid out by the airlines and vary considerably. Administration charges will also be added to any changes made at your request.
The advantages of booking a flight inclusive package are:
- Transfers between the overseas airport and the first/last hotel are included.
- Your trip is fully covered UK to UK by our Air Travel Organiser’s License (ATOL 5882) granted by the Civil Aviation Authority (CAA). For full information on ATOL protection please visit www.atol.org.uk.
- If you need to change your flight we will be on hand to assist you. However to make a change to a flight returning to the UK it may necessary for you to visit the local airline office in the country you are in to make the change. You will however be liable for any extra costs incurred.
Full details of flights booked by Adventure Peaks will be sent to you with your final letter within one month of departure, along with your e-ticket or boarding pass.
We will not book any international flight for you until we have received a scanned copy of your passport. This is to ensure that your details are input accurately into your flight booking. Errors in exact names and date of birth often incur inordinate fees if they need to be corrected at a later date.