FREE UK DELIVERY ON WEB ORDERS OVER £30INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY SALE - FINAL REDUCTION
Shop Terms and Conditions
Adventure Peaks Ltd are completely dedicated to your total satisfaction. If you have any suggestions or comments please contact us
These terms apply to your order. We may change our terms and conditions at any time, so please do not assume that the same terms will apply in the future. None of these terms affect your legal rights and these are not diminished in any way.
If any term is held to be invalid under any applicable statute or rule of law, that term is automatically omitted from the terms to minimum extent necessary to comply with the law and without affecting the validity or enforceability of the remainder.
Our Contact details:
Adventure Peaks Ltd
101 Lake Road Ambleside Cumbria LA22 0DB United Kingdom
Phone: 015394 33794
Fax: 015394 338333
Email: shop [at] adventurepeaks [dot] com
VAT No. 755948575
Making A Purchase
Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse our store and add any items that you wish to buy into the shopping cart. After you have finished your selection, click on 'Checkout' and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to complete the order.
We accept all major credit card payments including Visa and Mastercard.
When a confirmation of your order is received, it indicates that we have received your order. It does not indicate that a contract exists between us. We will indicate acceptance of your order, and hence a contract between us, when we send you an invoice.
We have included this term to protect us in case a mistake has been made in pricing, we have inadvertently under-priced goods, or we are no longer able to supply a particular product for some reason. In the case of a change of price, we will always contact you first to ensure that the price is acceptable.
Please note that online and in store pricing may differ. Although we are happy to sell a product at our online price in any of our stores, the P&P cost will be added to account for the difference in overheads.
We are not able to deliver to a PO box. You must use a standard postal address. If you do use a PO Box we will not be liable for any postage costs for your item to be returned and sent back out to you.
If your item is not in stock, we will place your item back order for you. You will always be emailed with the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
For orders made from the UK or the European Union, 20% VAT is included. All other orders are VAT free. Once you have created your account on our website prices will automatically be displayed as VAT free if you are eligible for VAT free purchases.
- We guarantee your satisfaction. All of our products come with a 30 day no quibble guarantee provided they are returned with the original packaging and labels.
- You are entitled to cancel your order and return the goods within 7 working days for a full refund or exchange (subject to stock availability). Do this by contacting us by letter or email and quoting the order number supplied to you.
- Your refund will be paid within 30 days.
- You are responsible for the postage cost and risk of loss or damage when returning the goods, so you should take out enough postal insurance to cover their value.
- When returning an item for an exchange, i.e. for another size or colour please be aware a small fee will apply to cover postage, packaging and restocking.
- We will notify you of the exact amount before sending out the replacement item.
- This cancellation policy does not affect your rights when we are at fault - for example, if goods are faulty or wrongly described. Any goods returned should be in saleable condition with original package and labels.
- Any goods returned should be in saleable condition with original package and labels.
- Please note that we are unable to accept returns of any Personal Protective Equipment including climbing equipment and helmets unless faulty. This would be dealt with under warranty and returns.
- All products are guaranteed against failure due to defective workmanship or materials, but this excludes faults caused by accidents, neglect or misuse. The guarantee is in line with the guarantee policy stipulated by the product manufacturer.
- If you find a fault with a product purchased from Adventure Peaks Ltd please do not hesitate to get in touch so we can advise you on how to proceed with the item.
Adventure Peaks Ltd do not disclose buyers' information to third parties other than when order details are processed as part of the order fulfilment. In this case, the third party will not disclose any of the details to any other third party.
If you need to reach us, please email us using the link on the store page, alternatively, you can call on 015394 33794 (International +4415394 33794) or fax us on 015394 338333 or write to us at 101 Lake Road Ambleside Cumbria LA22 0DB United Kingdom
Loyalty Card Scheme
Holders of our Loyalty Card Scheme are entitled to 1 free tea or coffee with every shop purchase. To redeem this offer you must present your receipt at Cafe Altitude with your members card. This offer can be withdrawn at any point without notice.