Want to take a group of your students away on a life-changing adventure?
Adventure Peaks, the UK’s leading expedition company, who has taken youngsters to the highest point on every continent (including Everest) would be delighted to get involved with your school to arrange an exciting overseas trip for you.
Our favourite goals are mountain summits – your goal may be less ambitious but can still provide a rewarding challenge for a group of youngsters. We can help you, and them, to achieve it.
- Discuss expedition possibilities with your school and to come up with an itinerary that suits your budgets (free places for teachers as required), ambitions, learning objectives, capability and dates of travel.
- Work with the organising teacher to ensure that we do not unnecessarily duplicate administrative tasks. We aim to keep the administration and paperwork to a level that is comprehensive, efficient and effective.
- Understand and respect knowledge, experience and qualifications held by the teachers and other adults accompanying the expedition.
- Supply the teachers, parents and participants with pre-trip information that they will all be able to look at, watch, read and absorb without overloading them with so much information that they don’t read it at all!
- Provide only the best, tried and tested expedition leaders to take responsibility for the trip.
- Encourage, and assist in arranging if required, pre-expedition meets in the UK where expedition members can get together and start working as a team before going overseas.
Our Adventure Peaks staff:
- Have organised all logistics for and led expeditions to the world’s highest mountains, including Mt. Everest and to the highest summit on every continent.
- Have created, developed and operated a wide variety of UK based outdoor activities for young people under our AALA licence.
- Have been creating, organising and leading overseas schools expeditions for over 25 years.
- Still get out there and do it – we don’t believe in being desk bound!
Book a trip with us and you will:
- Be assured of a personal service from your first enquiry onwards.
- Be able to talk to someone who has been there and done it.
- Be offered a pre- trip training course if required.
- Be entitled to 15% discount off the RRP of clothing and equipment in our Ambleside shops (or online), with extra special discounts available to the organising teacher.
- Be protected financially under our ATOL license.
We will tailor make itineraries including any combination of:
- Mountain climbing
- Project work
- Multi activities (mountain biking, canyoning, rafting, canoeing…)
- Adventure touring (‘rugged’ vehicle travel to exciting destinations)