The Petzl Altitude Harness is our go to choice for those wanting to shed every possible gram when away on expedition. Designed with WIREFRAME Technology construction, the Petzl Altitude Harness is built for high altitude mountaineering, skiing and glacier travel. Ultra-lightweight at 150g, its design makes it easy to put on, even when wearing skis, crampons or high altitude boots.
Due to the minimalistic design of this harness, it is not intended as a single or multi-pitch climbing harness.
Specifications of the Petzl Altitude Harness
- Ultra-lightweight and compact:
– only 150 g (size S/M)
– minimal bulk, when packed in its bag
– the DoubleBack Light buckle and tightening strap are easy to operate, even with gloves
- Optimal simplicity and accessorisation:
– four equipment loops totally integrated into the harness to minimize interference when wearing a backpack
– each leg loop has a keeper with siliconized interior, for positioning an ice screw
– streamlined design with waistbelt and leg loops using WIREFRAME Technology construction.
- Material(s): nylon monofilament, polyester, high-modulus polyethylene, aluminum
- Certification(s): CE EN 12277 type C, UIAA
- Harness comes in a protective carry bag
|References||C19A SM||C19A ML||C19A LXL|
|Waist belt||64-86 cm||74-96 cm||84-108 cm|
|Leg loops||55-67 cm||60-73 cm||66-79 cm|
|Weight||150 g||160 g||170 g|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years||3 years|