- Down Fill Weight: 800g
- Down Fill Power: 800 Inch3/oz Goose down.
- Shell Fabric: Pertex Endurance
- Temperature guide: -22⁰C
- Total Weight: 1410g (1395g Wm’s)
The Andes Series sleeping bags are designed to be the warmest bags for their weight. In that spirit, RAB has ruthlessly stripped any excess from these bags. The lightest lining fabric is used – this Pertex Microlight – and the bags are hand filled with the optimum amount of down.
The Andes has a slimmer cut than the Expedition bags, saving weight while still giving enough room to read a book.
The down in RAB sleeping bags sports a hydrophobic finish to resist the onslaught of frost, keeping the down in tip top condition for many years.
- Trapezoid baffles for maximum loft.
- Vertical foot and chest baffles limiting down movement.
- Soft draw string collars making comfortable seals against the cold.
- Includes dry bag stuff bag and cotton storage sack.
- Filled with Hydrophobic down
- Hand filled in Derbyshire makes for super fluffy down!