The Rab Andes Jacket is one of the most popular jackets for extreme conditions and expeditions. It features a Pertex Endurance outer for water, wind and abrasion resistance with a soft Pertex Quantum lining that allows the down insulation to have more loft.
This jacket is one of our most popular choices for use on many peaks between 6000m and 7000m and also polar expeditions. If you are interested in the Rab Andes Jacket and one of our 7000m or polar expeditions then the ideal product to team up with this piece is the Rab Photon Pant.
It is insulated with Nikwax hydrophobic down for maximum warmth and performance in damp conditions. The box-wall baffles and zonal construction, teamed up with over 400g of 800FP European Goose Down helps to prevent cold spots.
The Rab Andes Mens Jacket has a helmet compatible hood with a wired peak as well as six pockets for storage of essentials including; two large internal mesh pockets, two Vislon zipped Napolean Pockets and two Vislon zipped hand warmer pockets. All of the zips are YKK waterproof zips for a full weather resistant seal.
The Andes Jacket is exclusive to us here at Adventure Peaks Ltd and is available in three colours in most sizes. It has been a staff favourite for many years and will continue to be so.
- Pertex Endurance outer fabric
- Pertex Quantum inner fabric
- 800FP European Goose Down (435g/ 15oz in size L)
- Rab fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax
- Zonal box wall construction
- Down filled hood, helmet compatible, wired peak
- 2-way YKK VISLON front zip, internal insulated zip baffle, chin guard
- 2 YKK VISLON zipped Napoleon chest pockets
- 2 YKK VISLON Zipped hand warmer pockets
- 2 large internal mesh pockets
- Expedition fit – designed to be worn over multi-layering systems without having to size up and to not restrict freedon of movement on those technical expeditions