With it’s Base Fit®, external TPU Motion Control®, FeetMap climate regulation, integrated memo foam and a pre-shaped tongue with elastic GORE-TEX construction the Mammut Ayako High GTX is a fantastic all rounder.
The 3-zone lacing, GORE-TEX Performance Comfort Footwear membrane and the proven, lightweight and climbing-compatible Vibram® Mulaz sole with integrated Climbing Zone provide additional comfort, a precise fit and safety. All of these features make the Mammut Ayako High GTX a great all rounder so whether you are walking the Lake District fells, scrambling a classic Scottish route or trekking in some of our more adventurous locations, the Mammut Ayako High GTX is a safe option.
Specifications and features of the Mammut Ayako High GTX
- Weight (UK 8.5) 630g
- Elastic GORE-TEX® tongue construction
- 3 Zone Lacing: Individual 3-zone lacing. Can be adjusted to person and situation
- Base Fit®: Sliding webbing transfers power from lacing area to soles, ensuring improved hold in boot to increase safety and comfort.
- Motion Control: Reinforced, flexible inside prevents you from twisting your ankle while maintaining full freedom of movement
- Memo Foam: Ensures individual fit and cushions foot at instep, shin and ankle
- Feet Map: Lining and padding system takes account of the different areas of the foot to ensure less perspiration, less cold and prevention of pressure points.
- Triple Density: Cushioning element made from three materials with different levels of softness.
- Rubber toe cap
- Board lasting