The Distance Carbon FLZ pole is the lightest the Z-Pole available. Being made from carbon fibre pole sections gives it an exceptional strength to weight ratio. It also benefits from being adjustable through the Flicklock adjuster below the grip. These poles are great if you are training for our Expeditions and Treks
The EVA Foam grip have deep grooves for ventilation on warm summer days. Similarly the mesh leashes have a simple Velcro closure so it is quick to adjust while on the move.
The trekking pole is fitted with an integral trekking baskets which makes for one less thing to go wrong on the trail, also the point is a rubber tip which would give a good grip in a variety of terrain and could be changed to a tungsten tip if you like
There are three different sizes available for these poles as shown in the size chart and packs down to around 37cm.
Features of the Distance Carbon FLZ:
- Lightweight, extended foam grip with grooves for extra ventilation.
- Three-section, folding and adjustable shaft
- 100% carbon fiber construction
- Interchangeable, non-scarring rubber Tech Tips and carbide Tech Tips
- Stopper basket with shaft catcher to secure folded sections
[95-110 cm] 95-110 cm
[105-125 cm] 105-125 cm
[120-140 cm] 120-140 cm
Weight Per Pair :
[95-110 cm] 345 g
[105-125 cm] 355 g
[120-140 cm] 365 g
[95-110 cm] 34 cm
[105-125 cm] 37 cm
[120-140 cm] 40 cm