The Second Generation Boreal Joker Lace is an evolution of the original best selling Joker model, which demonstrated that climbers could have comfort and performance in a single package. From newcomers looking for a comfortable first pair, to seasoned veterans of the sport looking a more relaxed alternative, Joker Lace is the shoe of choice.
- For 2017 we have made improvements to every aspect of Joker Lace to further cement its position as the market leading comfort model. The Joker Lace features a new super-comfortable semi-asymmetric last with slimmer fitting heel and low tension rand. An upper of high quality split leather and synthetic microfibre with a secure lace closure is combined with a PU Air Net lining for exceptional comfort and a fresh new look. A newly developed Zenith Quattro outsole now includes a specially shaped heel cavity filled with shock absorbing EVA for improved under foot cushioning.
- The medium stiffness midsole combines with the sticky and durable Zenith Quattro rubber to provide the ideal blend of edging support and long-lasting friction. From starting out, to long routes, all day wear, performance training and bouldering, no pack is complete without a pair of Joker Lace.
- UPPERS: Split leather and microfiber. Air Net side for increased ventilation. Long lace system for great fit. Padded CHS heel for extra comfort.
- LINING: One piece 3D lining for greater breathability.
- MIDSOLE: Special anti deformation midsole
- SOLE: Ultra sticky Boreal ZENITH Quattro outsole. 4-4.5mm thickness depending on size
- CHARACTERISTICS: Incredibly comfortable 3D Air Net lined shoe for long routes or long training sessions. Fit in your street shoe size to wear all day or in smaller sizes for increased precision.
- USAGE: Climbing courses, training (indoor and outdoor) and long routes