The Boreal Silex Lace Women’s is a women’s specific comfortable all-day shoe, and is the ideal companion for longer routes. Silex Lace Wmns has plenty of support to prevent your foot tiring on smaller holds, and the padded lining will keep your foot snug. Our sticky and durable FS Quattro™ rubber ensures long lasting performance.
- The Silex Lace Wmns features a super-comfortable Slim Fit Last™, designed to fit the contours of a lower volume foot. Full length lacing right to the toe allows for further volume tuning, and adds precision. A high-quality split leather upper is combined with the PU Air Net™ padded lining for superior comfort.
- The low tension IRS™ (Integrated Rand System) heel is a one-piece heel unit which securely holds the heel without any pressure points. An EVA anti-shock layer under the heel provides extra cushioning. Silex Lace Wmns is a shoe for the long-haul. For full days at the crag, multi pitch climbs or even extended training sessions at the wall, Silex is the ideal choice.
- UPPERS: Premium quality Split leather, PU Air Net lining for comfort and ventilation
- LINING: PU Air Net for ventilation and comfort
WEIGHT: 490 grs./pair (size 5 UK)
- MIDSOLE: half length stiff midsole
- SOLE: Boreal FS-QUATTRO. Thickness. 4 – 4.6 mm depending on size. IRS padded heel
- CONSTRUCTION: Slip-lasted
- USAGE: Designed for day long use indoors or outdoors. Pefect for long crag days, multi-pitch climbs and extended training sessions