On expeditions, every gram can count towards success or failure. The Rab Continuum Jacket offers the perfect option to provide maximum warmth at a minimum pack size. Filled with our highest quality 850 fill power hydrophobic goose down, micro-baffles stop the down from migrating and prevent cold spots. Whether needing a warm, reliable and lightweight option in your pack for when you top out on the summit of Ben Nevis, summiting an Alpine peak on one of our Alpine courses or trekking in to Everest Basecamp.
Made from durable yet breathable Pertex Quantum the outer is treated to keep off the all but the worst of the weather. The treated Hydrophobic Down means the jacket keeps its loft and warmth better even when damp, and if caught out in a big downfall, the down will dry and regain its loft quickly. The Rab Continuum Jacket also features a fully insulated, helmet-compatible hood with strengthened peak which reinforces the Continuum’s credentials as a true alpine and mountaineering jacket for when the worst of the weather hits.
The Continuum Jacket is packable and light enough to have in your pack whether cragging or climbing a north face in the Alps meaning no reason to scrimp on any kit if the weather does catch you out. The jacket also has a look to look good for that end of the day pint in the pub to chat about your day on the hill!
- Weight: 355g
- Pertex Quantum® GL outer fabric and 100% Nylon inner
- 850FP R.D.S. Certified European Goose Down (148g/5.2oz size L)
- Rab® Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Helmet compatible hood, with flexible polymer peak and 3-way adjustment
- YKK® VISLON® front zip with insulated zip baffle and chin guard and 2 YKK® zip hand-warmer pockets
- Hem drawcord adjustment and elasticated cuffs
- Pertex Quantum® GL stuff sack
- Slim fit