Up in the mountains, you need equipment you can rely on. The Mammut Eisfeld Advanced S O Pant from the Eiger Extreme Collection combine a highly elasticated Schoeller®-dryskin soft shell material with robust, elasticated Cordura inserts for optimum freedom of movement, breathability and abrasion resistance, to allow you to move freely in the mountains. The Mammut® Vertical Motion Technology™ also optimizes the pants’ cut for alpine movement sequences to make sure your clothing doesn’t hold you back. The pants are designed to allow them to be worn with a climbing harness. Additional features such as different pockets add the finishing touches to the design.
The Mammut Eisfeld Advanced S O Pant is a technical fully featured soft shell trouser that is equally suited to be at home either on an alpine training course or on a full blown Adventure Peaks expedition. The balance between fit, features and overall performance have made a trouser that is a great all round performer with the latest leaps forward in fabric technology.
Mammut Eisfeld Advanced S O Pant
- Material blend consisting of highly elastic schoeller® dryskin Soft Shell and robust, elastic Cordura sections for optimum freedom of movement, breathability and abrasion resistance
- PFC-free ecorepel® organic treatment consisting entirely of renewable raw materials provides lasting resistance to water and dirt
- The coldblack® treatment helps to stop dark colors from heating up
- MAMMUT® Vertical Motion Construction™ for optimized ergonomics during alpine movement sequences
- Flat elastic waistband with belt loops that do not create bulk under a climbing harness
- 2 climbing-harness-compatible front pockets with zippers
- Seat pocket with zipper
- Map pocket with zipper on leg
- Leg hem with gusset, zipper and anti-slip webbing
- Made in Europe