The Rab Expedition 1200 sleeping bag is part of the Expedition series of sleeping bags which are the warmest-weight bags in the Rab® range and are designed for use on expeditions to 8000m peaks and in polar environments.
Adventure Peaks have been working alongside Rab for many years in order to provide clients, customers and also staff with a warm and reliable option when heading off to attempt an 8000m peak or polar expedition and the Rab Expedition 1200 sleeping bag is a result of this.
With 1200g of the highest quality 850FP European Goose Down, the Rab Expedition 1200 is designed to offer warmth and protection in temperatures as low as -35°C. Specifically designed for expedition use, the Expedition 1200 is slightly oversized to accommodate larger Expedition clothing, and uses a combination of high quality Pertex® inner and outer fabrics. Key technical features include water-resistant linings at the head and foot to prevent water ingress, longitudinal baffles to minimise down migration, and a face baffle for improved use with a hood.
In comparison to other leading expedition sleeping bag manufacturers, Rab have achieved great balance between warmth, weight and durability so you can go away to the far fetched parts of the planet knowing you are taking with you kit that performs and lasts.
The Expedition range of sleeping bags are hand-filled in Derbyshire, UK.
- Weight: 1850g
- Down fill weight: 1200g (42.3oz)
- Rab® Sleep Limit: -35°C (-31°F)
- Pertex® Endurance outer fabric
- Pertex® Microlight inner fabric
- Pertex® Endurance inner fabric in hood and foot
- 850FP European Goose Down
- Rab® fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Polygiene® STAY FRESH odour control technology
- Close fitting neck baffle design
- Longitudinal chest baffles with internal Flowgate® technology to control down
- Face baffle for improved hood fit
- Mummy shape
- Longitudinal foot baffles to minimise down migration
- Proportionally assigned differential cut
- Internal YKK 3 coil zipped stash pocket
- Down clothing compatible (larger internal lining than other Rab® sleeping bags)
- Max user height: 195cm/76.8 inches/6ft4
- Shoulder width: 80cm/31.5 inches
- Hip width: 63cm/25 inches
Foot width: 45cm/17.5 inches