The Rab Expedition 8000 Mitt is the perfect accompaniment for use with the the Rab Expedition 8000 Down suit or Rab Expedition 8000 Jacket and Rab Expedition Boots for use on high altitude or polar expeditions.
Features of the Rab Expedition 8000 Mitt:
- Pertex® Endurance Main Fabric
- 850FP European Goose Down on back of hand/thumb
- Rab® Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Dual Layered PrimaLoft® Gold insulation on Palm
- Low Bulk Cuff
- Pebble Fleece Lining
- 70d Nylon Reinforcement in high wear areas
- Textured grip palm
- Adjustable wrist strap
- Single hand drawcord cuff
- Detachable wrist leashes
The Rab range is synonymous with polar exploration and high altitude mountaineering. The gear is designed to work in the most extreme conditions where it is critical to preserving life and limb. The expedition down gear is made at their headquarters in Derbyshire, England. It blends premium European goose down with Pertex® Endurance for optimum balance of weight, warmth and weather protection.