La Sportiva Genesis GTX shoes are designed for hiking and fell walking with the perfect combination of tradition and innovation using leather and an innovative Nano Cell Technology upper for maximum breathability. The Nano Cells work in synergy with the Goretex-Surround membrane providing 360 degree climate comfort for your feet which wicks the moisture away even from under the footbed, which makes the shoe waterproof and breathable.
In addition the low cut shoe is extremely light. The Vibram sole will provide a great amount of traction on all sorts of surfaces. The shoes are also equipped with the Impact Brake System, which serves to absorb negative ground impact when walking. If you’re looking to travel light the La Sportiva Genesis GTX walking shoe should fit the bill.
If heading out on one of our guided walks on a toasty summer day and you wish to go lightweight but still need to support and grip on multi-surface terrain then give the La Sportiva Genesis GTX try.
Specifications of the La Sportiva Genesis GTX
- The Nano-Cells™ work in conjunction with the innovative GORE-TEX® SURROUND™ technology that enables unprecedented breathability, thanks to the breathable surface that includes all of the upper and the insole for 360° breathability.
- STB Control System™: the upper wraps the midsole in the medial zone increasing torsion resistance and working in synergy to provide a comfortable, snug fitting and stable shoe
- Vibram sole with impact Brake System
- Uppers: Nubuck with lateral Nano-Cells™ technology inserts + toe cap and heel in PU Leather
- GORE-TEX® SURROUND™ lining
- Midsole: compression molded EVA with TPU inserts
- Weight: 840g approx