The Haglofs Essens III Down Hooded Jacket is a versatile superior hooded down jacket made from the highest quality goose down. The goose down is Flurocarbon free water resistant down – a superior insulation that will stay dry longer, dry faster and keep you warm in the wettest conditions. The down is certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) and the weight of the down fill is 86g in the size large.
The Essens III Down Hooded Jacket is extremely lightweight and will compress down really small, without compromising on warmth. The tapered baffle stitching means that your core areas are holding the higher volume of warmth and the micro baffles around the waist and under the arms mean that the jacket sits well when worn with a rucksack and the smaller baffling under the arms allows for increased mobility.
The Haglofs Men’s Essens III Down Hood offers a very low weight, superb compressibility and warmth. The lightweight shell fabric, Pertex®Quantum, is super light yet durable mini ripstop, 35 g/m², bluesign® approved is tear and wind resistant, while Polartec Power Stretch shoulder inserts give freedom of movement.
Features include two handwarmer and one chest pocket with micro zips to reduce bulk, elasticated sleeves and hem to give comfortable closure without adding weight.
- Fabric: Pertex Quantum (100% nylon, 20D, 35g/m², bluesign approved)
- Insulation: 90/10 hydrophobic European down (800 fill power, 103g, bluesign approved)
- Down weight: 86g (size L)
- PFOS/PFOA-free DWR-treated surfaces
- 2 handwarmer pockets with micro zips
- Chest pocket with micro zips
- 3-way adjustable hood with reinforced peak
- Elasticated sleeves and hem
- Stows in own pocket
- Wind baffle with integrated chin guard
- Weight: 335g