The Haglofs Women’s Roc Spirit Jacket is superb, versatile shell jacket made with the right materials – providing plenty of comfort and yet able to withstand both tough weather conditions and your own high levels of activity. Designed for extreme mountain weather, whether your on a Lake district walk or in the Alps mountaineering
The Gore-Tex fabric with C-Knit backer technology used in the construction of the Haglofs Women’s Roc Spirit Jacket provides great protection against the elements, but can also withstand plenty of movement, activity, and adventure. It’s comfortable and hardy, tough yet flexible.
Of course, this jacket benefits from much more than just the material it’s made from. It’s reinforced at the right points to weather any wear and tear from either your kit or any obstacles you might encounter. A three-way adjustable hood will fit your helmet, and the pockets can be accessed around your harness. Underarm zips allow you to cool down when things get really intense.
The Haglofs Women’s Roc Spirit Jacket
- Made in the new generation Gore-Tex® Pro Shell technology with enhanced breathability and durability, yet lightweight 40D construction
- Three-way adjustable climbing helmet compatible hood with laminated and wire reinforced peak
- Water resistant zippers throughout and pit zips for ventilation
- No shoulder, side and inner sleeve seams to avoid chafing and for enhanced durability
- Two mid mounted pockets with laminated zippers and a built in ventilation system featuring internal security pockets
- Extra sleek inner placket with integrated rain channel
- Articulated sleeves
- Velcro adjustable cuffs with pre-folded gusset
- Integrated single handed hem drawcord
- Dropped rear hem
- Rear hanging loop
- Centre back length 71,5 cm women’s size M