The Haglofs Women’s Magi Down Hood has been constructed to keep you warm in the coldest of conditions, and is equipped with all of the essential features you need on winter adventures. Ergonomically built from sustainable materials for extra eco-credentials.
Box wall construction ensures fantastic warmth to weight ratio, keeping heat within the jacket and stopping those cold blasts of air entering when the gusts come in. An ideal option for tackling our 5000m, 6000m and some 7000m peak expeditions and also some 7000m peaks around the world.
Features of the Haglofs Women’s Magi Down Hood
- Box wall constructed to prevent cold spots; extra narrow boxes at sleeves and side to prevent down movement
- Premium 800 fillpower DWR-treated down
- Extra insulated areas with synthetic insulation at shoulder and hood for durable insulation capacity in all conditions
- Two hand warmer pockets on outside and two inner chest pocket, one zipped and one mesh
- 3-way adjustable hood with reinforced peak for maximum protection and visibility in bad weather
- Articulated sleeves for better mobility and internal soft wrist gaiter to keep the warmth inside
- Single-handed adjustable hem for a snug fit
- Length from inner shoulder point 79 cm (women’s size M)
Pertex® Quantum, 100% Polyamide, diamond shaped filaments give the fabric high abrasion resistance, 20D down proof mini ripstop weave with a shiny outlook, 37 g/m², bluesign® approved Reinforcement: Pertex® Quantum, 100% Recycled Polyamide, 30D fibre proof, plain weave fabric, 48 g/m², bluesign® approved
Insulation: 800 CUIN fillpower superior quality 90% down/10% feather, treated with fluorocarbon free DWR to keep long lasting performance even in humid conditions and to speed up drying time. Traceable and bluesign® approved.
Down weight: 290 g (size M)