The Haglofs Women’s Rapid Mimic Hood is constructed with the highest quality Pertex Quantum Nylon and QuadFusion insulation. This layer is design as a highly insulating and technical piece for the active winter walker and climber. A perfect mid layer that performs well even when wet, the Haglofs Rapid Mimic Hood is ideal for Scottish winter conditions and the more humid months of autumn.
Strategically-placed non-quilted areas allow for greater ease of movement but are insulated with synthetic sheet – meaning no cold spots. The jacket also features stretch fleece inserts under the arm and at the wrist cuff, for stretch and comfort. Quadfusion insulation has the lightweight qualities of down with a baffled design, whilst providing the durability and resilience to adverse conditions that comes with synthetics. Available in a vibrant Pumpkin colour you are certain to be noticed on the hill!
Features and specifications of the Haglofs Women’s Rapid Mimic Hood
- Surface material: Pertex Quantum Nylon, 30 denier, 50g/m²
- Reinfoced with Pertex Quantum ripstop-Nylon, 30 denier, 53g/m²
- Mimic Gold polyester fill imitates down
- Fill amount 77 grams
- QuadFusion insulation panels in chose spots prevent cold spots
- Lower part of sleeve, as well as cuffs, have stretch fleece
- Adjustable hood
- Three external pockets
- Cuffs and hem with elastic trim
- Center back length 71.5 cm (size M)