The Haglofs Womens Spitz GTX Jacket is developed using 3-layer GORE-TEX Pro, laminated zippers, plenty of storage space, strategic reinforcements where you need it – and now, an updated fit, a new look and an added RECCO® reflector. Fantastic shaping and sizing to the hood make the hood helmet compatible making the Haglofs Womens Spitz GTX Jacket a great choice for if you are attending one of our Scottish winter mountaineering, climbing courses or are off on Alpine adventures.
As always, it’s fully featured for any climbing adventure. As always, it’s fully featured for any climbing adventure with an improved and updated fit. Articulation to the arms and elbows leave enough space to allow for comfortable and unrestricted climbing and rope work but teamed up with the fitted and tapered waist, the Haglofs Womens Spitz GTX Jacket sits neatly under a rucksack waist band or climbing harness.
Features or the Haglofs Womens Spitz GTX Jacket
- Constructed from lightweight, highly durable 3-layer GORE-TEX Pro fabrics
- DWR-treated surface
- Cut shorter in length to avoid interfering with your
- RECCO® reflector
- Reinforced shoulder, sleeve, back and hip sections
- 3-way adjustable climbing helmet-compatible hood with a laminated reinforced peak
- Underarm zips for maximum ventilation
- Two large napoleon chest pockets for easy access
- One outer sleeve pocket and one inner chest pocket for valuables
- Laminated water-repellent zippers throughout
- Centre back length 70,5 cm (women’s size M)
- Weight 440g (size medium)