Made with breathable and insulating 150gm corespun merino, the Icebreaker 150 Zone Long Sleeve Crewe is perfect for year-round adventures. Whether you are running off-road, biking or just training around the city, it has got just enough LYCRA® to maximise flexibility while its next-to-skin comfort makes it a must have layering piece. Strategically placed merino mesh offers thermo-regulation, while flatlock seams prevent chafing during vigorous movement.
Whether you are tackling an 8000m peak
or going on a UK scramble
, the Icebreaker 150 Zone Long Sleeve Crewe is on many of our kit lists for a quality base layer when undertaking high activity mountaineering activities. The ability to wear it day after day and keep the freshness is a key advantage.
Features and specifications of the Icebreaker 150 Zone Long Sleeve Crewe
- Slim fit
- Benefits include comfort for high activity sports, odour resistant for multi-day activities, yet is still lightweight and breathable
- Features: Corespun fabric for enhanced durability, LYCRA® content for stretch and mobility, strategically placed merino mesh for ventilation so when wearing a pack the achieves extra wicking and breathability, flatlock seams prevent chafing, raglan sleeve construction for mobility, underarm gusset for comfort and mobility, dropped front and back hem for added coverage, center back length: 74.8cm/29½”, size L, Icebreaker heat transfer logo
- Sizing guide: Male height: 6’3″ / 191cm with waist: 33.1″ / 84cm would normally wear a size Medium.
Fabric & Care
- Fabric weight: 150 Ultralight
- Fabric: Body: 83% Merino Wool, 12% Nylon, 5% LYCRA®. Eyelet: 85% Merino Wool, 14%
WHAT IS BODYFITZONE™?
Icebreaker BodyfitZONE™ base layers employ our most advanced temperature-regulating natural technology. Soft and odor-resistant merino is used in different fabric forms to trap heat where it’s needed and release it when working at high intensities.
Zoned temperature regulation
Engineered to move freely
View size guides for all of our major brands