The Icebreaker 260 Zone Long Sleeve Crewe features zoned ventilation panels for active temperature regulation and ample breathability. With warmer heavier knit to the core at the front and lower arms were warmth is most important and then a zonal thinner knit to the back and under arms, this allows enhanced breathability and wicking were it is needed most. This technology helps regulate the temperature keeping you cool when needed but also wicking away moisture which stops the body getting cold and clammy. The Icebreaker 260 Zone Long Sleeve Crewe is a fantastic choice of base layer for colder climates on any of our courses, treks or expeditions.
Flatlock seams positioned away from where rucksack straps or harnesses would sit mean the Icebreaker 260 Zone Long Sleeve Crewe won’t rub, chafe or press especially on longer adventures and with a raglan sleeve, you’ll appreciate free, unrestricted movement.
Features of the Icebreaker 260 Zone Long Sleeve Crewe
- LYCRA® content for stretch and mobility
- Zoned body mapping technology for optimal thermal regulation
- Strategically placed merino mesh for ventilation
- Flatlock seams prevent chafing
- Raglan sleeve construction for mobility
- Underarm gusset for comfort and mobility
- Dropped front and back hem for added coverage
- Center back length: 77cm/30½” size L