The Icebreaker 260 Zone LS Half Zip is a fantastic baselayer for highly active days in cold conditions. This warm, breathable and odor-resistant top features our BodyfitZONE™ construction, which combines a merino wool and LYCRA® blend with strategically zoned panels of highly breathable eyelet merino mesh that actively controls temperature during high-output pursuits.
In the higher-wear areas around the elbows and forearms we added merino and polyester waffle jersey for added abrasion resistance. Raglan sleeves, gusseted underarms, and flatlock seams throughout offer ample range of motion and eliminate chafing during fast-paced days.
The zip feature rather than a crewe neck allows for temperature regulation so when the need to keep the core warm but cool off for a short time is important, the zip neck of the Icebreaker 260 Zone LS Half Zip comes in to its own especially on trips like Scottish winter climbing and mountaineering and colder expeditions like Denali and Antarctic based trips.
Specifications and features of the Icebreaker 260 Zone LS Half Zip:
- Slim fit
- Best for cold weather climbing, trekking, mountaineering and skiing.
- Benefits: Comfort, Odour Resistant, Breathable, Warm, Move with you
- Features: Updated design, LYCRA® content for stretch and mobility, zoned body mapping technology for optimal thermal regulation, zip neck collar for temperature regulation, strategically placed merino mesh for ventilation, flatlock seams prevent chafing, raglan sleeve construction for mobility, underarm gusset for comfort and mobility, dropped front and back hem for added coverage, center back length: 76.4cm/30″, size L, Icebreaker heat transfer logo
- Model: Height: 6’3″ / 191cm. Waist: 33.1″ / 84cm. He is wearing size Medium.
- Fabric weight: 260 Midweight
- Fabric: Body: 97% Merino Wool, 3% LYCRA®. Panels: 78% Merino Wool, 22% Polyester.