The Inov8 Wm Stormshell FZ running jacket is designed for lightweight racing and intense training runs in wet conditions, this hooded waterproof running jacket now boasts a super-soft Pertex Shield fabric for increased comfort and a full length zip that makes it quicker to put on/take off. It packs away small into its own pocket, making it easy and lightweight to carry. 20,000 HH and taped seams keeps you dry and protected in heavy rain.
Pertex Shield, 2.5-layer waterproof fabric with 20,000 HH and 20,000 B-1 breathability with taped seams. Boasts a breathability level of 20,000 B-1 meaning sweat moves through the shell, resulting in temperature regulation and comfort when moving fast. Full length zip opening with YKK Aquaguard zip and internal stormflap and YKK Aquaguard chest zip pocket with fully taped seams.
Features of the Inov8 WM Stormshell FZ:
- Quickly packs away small into its own pocket, making it not only lightweight to wear but also to carry.
- Fulfills all the criteria when race organisers rule a waterproof jacket must be carried as part of mandatory kit. The STORMSHELL jacket also provides 360° reflectivity.
- Roll away hood with wired peak and single multi directional adjustment. When not in use, the hood can be rolled up and clipped in place to stop it flapping. It also features a wired peak at the front so the hood keeps its shape in wild weather conditions. The fit of the hood can be easily adjusted using a single cord at the rear.
- Can be quickly adapted to changing conditions, with full-length front zip, which also makes it easy to put on/take off. Top clip for added ventilation.
- Lycra bond cuffs with integrated thumb holes.