Made from 100% recycled polyester fleece, the Inov8 Wm Tech Mid FZ Hoodie is a versatile garment designed to be worn either on its own or, in more adverse weather conditions, as part of a layering system. The cuffs can be quickly adapted into hand mittens when temperatures are low, while the easily-adjusted hood provides added protection for the head and ears. Available in a women-specific cut.
The Inov8 Wm Tech Mid FZ Hoodie will be an awesome layering piece for winter running in the Lakes or when you’re walking into basecamp on one of our treks.
Features of the Inov8 Wm Tech Mid FZ Hoodie:
- Made from 100% recycled mid-weight polyester fleece. 15 x 500ml plastic PET bottles are recycled and woven into the fabric of each women’s mid layer.
- The technical fabric construction traps air, thus creating warmth as well as simultaneously wicking moisture away. This delivers superior thermal comfort.
- A small zipped pocket is perfect for storing an energy bar, money, keys or a mobile phone. Features an integrated internal headphone port.
- When extra protection is needed in changeable weather conditions, stretch cuffs can be adapted into hand mittens and the hood utilized.
- Soft thumb loop help to keep sleeves in place.