The La Sportiva Genesis GTX is a low cut hiking boot with Gore-Tex Surround membrane: designed for fast hiking with light loads on gravel paths. The perfect balance between modernity and tradition thanks to the leather with lateral inserts using Nano-Cells™ technology for maximum breathability. The exclusive GORE-TEX® SURROUND™ technology guarantees unprecedented breathability, thanks to the breathable surface that includes the whole upper and for the first time, also the insole for a 360° breathability. The STB Control System™ construction of Mountain Running derivation wraps the midsole in the medial part with anti-torsion functions for a snug, stable and comfortable fit. Genesis belongs to the mountain hiking line of La Sportiva, a concentration of technologies and solutions that condense the company’s mountain DNA in products dedicated to lightweight hiking thanks to a combination of elements from mountain running (50%), approach (30%) and Mountaineering (20%).
Features of the La Sportiva Genesis GTX
- Uppers: Nubuck with lateral Nano-Cells™ technology inserts + toe cap and heel in PU Leather
- Lining: GORE-TEX® SURROUND™
- Midsole: compression molded EVA with TPU inserts
- Sole: Vibram with Impact Brake System
- Sizes: 36 – 43 woman including half sizes
- Weight: 300gr half pair
- the boot combines in an innovative way the leather of the uppers to the breathable Nano-Cells™ that favour the lateral elimination of humidity for perfect climate control.
- The Nano-Cells™ work in synergy with the innovative GORE-TEX® SURROUND™ technology that enables unprecedented breathability, thanks to the breathable surface that includes all of the upper and the insole for 360° breathability.
- STB Control System™: the upper wraps the midsole in the medial zone increasing torsion resistance and working in synergy to provide a comfortable, snug fitting and stable boot
- Vibram sole with impact Brake System inspired by the products in the mountaineering ange.