The Rab Ladakh GTX Jacket brings a new mix of Gore-Tex to the water proof shell market pairing a soft, fast-wicking GORE® C-KNIT body with robust 70D GORE-TEX® Pro in high wear areas. This lightweight jacket allows friction-free layering without compromising durability.
The hood of the Rab Ladakh GTX Jacket has a three-way adjustment system unique to Rab that secures fit, maintains vision and blocks wind, excelling in poor conditions. Knuckle protection helps prevent rain from running into gloves, and a 2-way YKK® AquaGuard® Vislon front zip minimises exposure to the elements when belaying
Designed to work as part of a full layering system, the Rab Ladakh GTX Jacket has a regular fit with a single-handed adjustable waist, hem and cuffs. Pockets are plentiful with a large chest pocket, two hand pockets and zipped internal pocket for any essentials. All external zips, including the 2-way front zip and deep venting pit zips, are YKK® AquaGuard® and angled specifically to evacuate water away from the body effectively.
A popular jacket covering many bases, so whether you are the type of person to go out in the UK hills in all conditions, are venturing off to Scotland to tackle the winter classics or on one of our expeditions or treks the Rab Ladakh GTX Jacket will hold its own.
Features and specifications of the Rab Ladakh GTX Jacket
- Fleece lined chin guard and back neck
- Rab® 3-way adjustable helmet compatible hood, with wired and laminated peak, roll down hood tab and wind collar
- GORE® C-KNIT™ backer technology (40D) with GORE-TEX® Pro (70D) reinforcements
- 525g / 18.5oz
- YKK® AquaGuard® Vislon front zip with internal storm flap
- YKK® AquaGuard® zipped chest pocket with internal securing clip
- 2 YKK® AquaGuard® zipped hand pockets
- 2-way full venting YKK® AquaGuard® pit zips
- Internal zip secure pocket
- Anti-snag hook and loop cuff adjustment with knuckle protection
- Elasticated hem and waist drawcord with one hand adjustment system
- Reflective branding to chest and rear
- Regular fit