Built to endure the worst winter can throw at you the Rab Latok DV Jacket is one of the toughest jackets on the mountain. Made using exceptionally durable eVent fabric with a DV expedition membrane you can be sure of protection even as you face the most hostile environments. The Rab Latok DV Jacket takes whatever you can throw at it and comes back for more. A 3-layer fabric with a grid backer produced exclusively for Rab®, the Latok offers unparalleled levels of waterproofing and durability in a garment with high levels of breathability.
The Latok’s features are honed to handle the extreme. With a fully adjustable, helmet compatible hood, 2-way YKK AquaGaurd Vison zip optimised for use with a harness and YKK AquaGuard pit zips you will be prepared for any storm.
The waterproof, exceptionally breathable eVent DV Expedition fabric is, naturally, very tough.
As well as providing protection from the weather and the terrain, the Latok features all you expect from a top-flight mountain jacket: a fully adjustable peaked hood that’s sized to swallow a helmet, a host of cavernous pockets postioned for use with a harness, and water-resistant zips used throughout (including for the pit-zips).
Specifications of the Rab Latok DV Jacket
- Weight: 630g (estimate)
- eVent® Waterproof Technology, DVexpedition™ 3L fabric with grid backer
- Helmet compatible hood, wired peak, lined collar, roll down anti-snag velcro tab
- Fleece-lined chin guard and back neck
- 2-way YKK® AquaGuard® Vislon front zip with dual internal storm flap system
- 2 YKK® AquaGuard® Vislon zipped, bellowed chest pockets with drain holes
- Full venting YKK®AquaGuard® Escape Artist™ pit zips
- Internal mesh bottle pocket and zipped pocket
- Hem drawcord with cord retainers, waist drawcord and anti-snag velcro cuffs
- Oversized zip pulls for ease of adjustment with gloves.
- 30,000mm hydrostatic head.
- Regular fit