A warm, supportive and fully crampon-compatible mountaineering boot made from high-quality leather and with an elastic fabric around the tongue, flex zone and heel collar, making those long walk-ins comfortable. It features an all-round protective rubber rand for durability. The 3-zone lacing with efficient D-ring locking allows the lacing to be flexible but effective in support. The lacing is free sliding on the shoe outer above and below the heel bone, which significantly improves heel support and reduces blistering.
Support is further enhanced by the 3D-shaped heel cushioning. Memo foam, an elastic GORE-TEX tongue construction, the GORE-TEX Duratherm Comfort Footwear membrane and a securely closing integrated half-gaiter ensure the inside is dry and warm. The precise connection to the shaft is due to a light wedge made from poro, PU and TPU, which offers lasting cushioning. The proven Vibram Maton sole completes this visually compelling product.
- Neoprene gaiter
- Elastic GORE-TEX® tongue construction
- 3 Zone Lacing: Individual 3-zone lacing. Can be adjusted to person and situation
- Base Fit 2.1®: Doubled, sliding Mammut® heel strap cords ensure excellent heel support and blister prevention.
- Feet Map: Lining and padding system takes account of the different areas of the foot to ensure less perspiration, less cold and prevention of pressure points.
- Memo Foam: Ensures individual fit and cushions foot at instep, shin and ankle
- Raised rubber rand
- Insulated Carbon Innersole®: Patented, double-insulated carbon insole allows maximum weight reduction while providing rigidity and excellent insulation
- Board lasting
- Easy resoling
- B3 Fully crampon-compatible