The Mammut Eigerjoch Hybrid Insulated Jacket follows your movements on the mountain, thanks to Mammut® High Reach Technology™, Mammut® Vertical Motion Technology™ and Georganic Y-Shape Pattern, designed to allow optimized ergonomics for alpine movement sequences. As well as bringing you greater freedom of movement, stretch fleece inserts also enhance the jacket’s breathability. Thanks to Mammut Connect, you can become part of our Mammut world and join us in extreme challenges.
The Mammut Eigerjoch Hybrid Insulated Jacket is a highly versatile Jacket able to be used as a technical Midlayer or Outer Layer thanks to being Wind and Water repellent, equally at home in Summer Alpine or Scottish Winter conditions.
of the Mammut Eigerjoch Hybrid Insulated Jacket
- Lightweight, vapor-permeable, wind- and water-repellent Pertex® Quantum Air outer material with Diamond Fuse technology for an ideal balance of weather protection, breathability and abrasion resistance
- Lining-free Polartec® Alpha® Direct insulating material (95 g) offering heat retention without heat build-up
- Enhanced breathability and absolute freedom of movement thanks to elasticated Pontetorto® Stretch fleece inserts on the sides, arms and back
- Georganic Y Shape Pattern for an optimized fit and for maximum freedom of movement
- MAMMUT High Reach Technology™ for unrestricted freedom of movement when climbing
- MAMMUT Thermo Management System™ for optimum weather protection and comfort
- 2 climbing-harness-compatible front pockets with cross-over access
- Elastic cuffs with flat thumb loops
- Partially elastic hem for a better fit
- MAMMUT CONNECT inside