The Mammut Nordwand 2.1 High is designed for challenging mountaineering expeditions in high mountain terrain and has been developed together with Mammut Pro Team athletes. The Mammut Nordwand 2.1 High has been tested to minus 35 degrees celsius. Now including a separate inner boot with two lacing systems. The Mammut Speed Lace System provides basic firm support while the Boa® Closure System allows you to easily adjust the level of support on tours while wearing thick gloves.
Chimney ventilation keeps your feet dry, even during sweaty climbing sections, and high gaiters with a rubber rand create an effective seal. The Mammut insulated carbon insole with a Vibram outer sole is very rigid and precise, creating excellent friction on rocks and snow. The insulation to the outsole and midsole creates increased warm but at minimum weight.
The laced inner boot adds to a secure fit in the lower part of the foot and then inclusion of the combined boa locking system and power strap allows for further secure fitting and also easy adjustment, even in gloves and mitts.
- Double boot liner
- Chimney Ventilation: Active flue venting thanks to spacer fabric, which reduces moisture formation and improves insulation.
- Doubled heel straps ensure excellent heel support and blister prevention.
- Boa® Closure System: Patented Boa® closure system allows fast and secure tightening. The system can be adapted to any situation and can be operated while wearing gloves.
- Speed Lace System: Efficient, precise speed lace system. Elastic loops hold laces in lace zone
- Easy Entry System: Easy to put on and take off shoe. Can be operating while wearing thick gloves.
- Waterproof zipper
- Insulated Carbon Innersole®: Patented, double-insulated carbon insole allows maximum weight reduction while providing rigidity and excellent insulation
- Raised rubber rand
- B3 Fully crampon-compatible