Description of the Marmot Ether DriClime 2.0 Hoody
Meet the Marmot Ether DriClime 2.0 Hoody, your new go-to midlayer for active adventures. DriClime® lining wicks moisture away from skin as you’re working hard on the slopes, trail, or crag. Stretch fabric, gusseted underarms, and articulated elbows keep with your pace. On its own, the stow-away hood, adjustable hem, and elastic cuffs provide extra weather protection for more severe conditions and when changing between layers. Pack this lightweight hoodie into its own pocket until it’s time to get out there again. This is a good versatile mid piece that can cover anything from Scottish winter ascents to larger Himalayan expeditions without over exerting yourself.
This layer is also fantastic on its own for chilly days trekking or sitting on top of the crag waiting for your climbing partner to make the final ascent. The external stretch fabric is also made from ethically sourced recycled materials for those who are environmentally conscious.
Technical information of the Marmot Ether DriClime 2.0 Hoody
- Stretch nylon fabric; 100% recycled for reduced environmental impact
- DriClime® lining wicks moisture away from skin for added comfort
- Stow-away hood zips into collar
- Gusseted underarm with articulated elbows for increased mobility
- Adjustable drawcord hem and elastic binding at cuffs block drafts
- Interior and zippered hand pockets
- Packs into pocket for space-saving storage