The Mammut Meron HS Hooded Jacket comes with 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro material. This level of protection offers the best in weather protection and durability.
The climbing cut and articulation especially to the sleeves provided by the Mammut® High Reach Technology™ offers unrestricted freedom of movement when reaching upwards. The helmet-compatible hood features a reinforced peak to ensure your field of vision remains unrestricted. The perfect choice for exploring the mountains with extreme weather conditions and demanding routes so whether you choose to develop your snow and ice skills on one of our winter courses or one of our summer Alpine courses then the Mammut Meron HS Hooded Jacket will work a treat.
The deep climbing-harness-compatible front pockets with cross-over access and waterproof zippers are large enough to take a map, guidebook and gloves meaning mid-climb you have everything to hand you need.
Features of the Mammut Meron HS Hooded Jacket
- Hydrostatic head 28,000 mm
- Vapor permeability: RET<6 m² Pa/W
- Mammut High Reach Technology™ for unrestricted freedom of movement when climbing
- Stormproof, vertically and horizontally adjustable helmet-compatible hood with reinforced shield for an optimum field of vision at all times and easy operation when wearing gloves
- Waterproof Aquaguard 2-way front zipper
- Internal chest pocket with zipper
- 2 climbing-harness-compatible front pockets with cross-over access and waterproof zippers
- Underarm ventilation with waterproof 2-way zipper in a matte look
- Glove-compatible, adjustable cuffs with high-quality hook-and-loop fasteners
- Hem drawstring can be adjusted with one hand