We always keep a full size range in stock and available for immediate delivery.
As the name suggests, the Millet Everest summit GTX is intended for extreme cold and high altitude mountaineering. The boot features a semi-rigid shell within an aramaid reinforced Gore-Tex gaitor. The shell houses a removable inner slipper with a non-compressing fastening system to allow full blood circulation. The aluminised alveolite helps the Millet Everest to insulate down to -60°C
The Millet Everest GTX boot is our recommended boot for any high altitude expedition. It is a regular on 8000m peaks and is regularly used in our expeditions on Everest and the other seven summits. The new Gore-Tex Top Dry Fabric is has helped Millet to reduce the weight of this boot by 10%.
If you need any help with the expedition boots that we offer, please feel to ring is in the shop (015394 33794) to discuss which model will suit you best for fit and for your expedition.
Millet Everest GTX Features
- Innovative, thermal EVO construction: Outer boot + shell + removable innerboot, crampon-compatible, semi-rigid
- Isothermal to -60°
- New anatomatic fit
- Waterproof GORE-TEX® gaiter
- Cordura® and Superfabric® anti-perforation upper
- Easy Zip with hi-viz velcro overflap
- New Cordura® and polyethylene inner shell + anti-slip polyester-aluminium lining
- Polyester and aluminium slipper, high-thermicity PrimaLoft® insulation
- Insole with insulating Aerogel® structure
- New Easy-Quick Fit inside tighteners
- Fibreglass and carbon footbed
- Microcellular midsole
- Lightweight, high-traction Vibram® outsole
- Compatible with all crampons
When fitting Crampons, all boots over size 12 must use the Black Diamond Serac crampon in conjunction with long bars and the Grivel extra-long crampon straps.