The Millet Grepon 4S GTX is the official choice of the Chamonix Guides for their 4-season mountaineering boot. These technical Mountaineering boots in GORE-TEX® DURATHERM® offer all the protection and precision demanded in the high mountains. This makes the boots the perfect choice for Alpine Ascents or Scottish Winter Walking and Mountaineering. With a membrane directly bonded onto hollow fibers, the Millet Grepon 4S GTX is 100% waterproof, breathable and designed to withstand cold temperatures. The Millet Grepon 4S GTX is at ease on ice and large rocks and they meet the challenge of vertical ascents with their stiff build, giving the foot maximum support when front-pointing, with optimal lightness. The Vibram® Mulaz Evo outsole is precise, high-traction and lightweight, with a slim toebox. The side AFC™ structure, Which is the fruit of lengthy product testing and drawing on Millet’s experience, offers ideal heel hold and increases toebox feel. this Boot is Semi Flexible, hybrid crampon compatible, easy to handle, andmade by high-quality Italian manufacturing.
Specifications of the Millet Grepon 4S GTX
- highcut upper, synthetic components. afc™ system
- precise fit with rigid internal plantar support, semi automatic crampon compatible
- membrane for insulation: fully waterproof, breathable, warm.
- lycra® softflex ankle. lacing with automatic lock.
- full protective rubber rand.
- pu/eva midsole. dedicated mountaineering: precision and grip
Fabrics of the Millet Grepon 4S GTX
- 3d mesh polyester
- pu overlays
- membrane : gore-tex® duratherm membrane
- outsole : outsole vibram® mulaz evo
- midsole : eva/pu dual density midsole