Built to withstand the harshest conditions atop the world’s highest peaks. The Mountain Hardwear Absolute Zero Parka has a fully welded, waterproof construction with 800 fill down to keep you warm and toasty in the coldest conditions.
If you are heading off to tackle some of the world’s harshest mountains including Everest and K2 or an attempt on the incredibly cold Vins0n or Sidley in Antarctica then you can’t go far wrong with the Absolute Zero Parka.
It has a low profile, insulated, fixed hood with one-handed draw cord for quick fit adjustments when the weather starts to turn and the one-handed hem draw cords allow for quick adjustments around the bottom of the jacket. Soft, stretchy, internal comfort cuffs seal in warmth and maximise heat retention around the core of the body and zipped hand warmer pockets are a great place to stuff gloved hands for a little extra protection. There is also an internal water bottle pocket so you can stop your drink from freezing in cold temperatures and a mesh stash pocket allows you to store other items.
Features of the Mountain Hardwear Absolute Zero Parka
The Mountain Hardwear Absolute Zero Parka is fully welded, waterproof construction with 800-fill down to keep you warm.
- Waterproof down: welded, watertight baffle construction
- Low profile, insulated, fixed hood with one-handed draw cord for quick fit adjustments
- One-handed hem drawcords for quick adjustments
- Soft, stretchy, internal cuffs seal in warmth
- Zip hand warmer pockets
- Internal water bottle pocket and mesh stash pocket
- Two large alpine pockets accommodate a harness and pack
- This product is certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union.
- Body Fabric: AirShield™ Nylon Ripstop
- Fabric: Dry.Q Core Sl Rip AXF (100% nylon)
- Body Fabric Content: 100% nylon
- Insulation: 800-fill Goose Down
Center Back Length: 31 ” / 79 cm
- Expedition fit
- Weight 1.3 kg approx