An updated version from the classic Olympus Mons Evo, adopting the latest in advanced design whilst still ensuring the highest level of warmth at the lightest possible weight. This makes the La Sportiva Olympus Mons Cube S an ideal choice of boot for tackling the high peaks of the Himalaya including Mount Everest and also some of the world’s harshest mountain environments including K2, Denali and Aconcagua.
Adventure Peaks boast one of the best ranges of high altitude expedition boots with all sizes readily available to purchase and try in store.
It is important to get the sizing of these high altitude mountaineering boots correct and if you wish before making a purchase we can advice on sizing. For this please contact the Expedition Shop on 01539433794 and selecting option 3 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will be happy to help.
Specifications of the La Sportiva Olympus Mons Cube S:
- Outer gaiter: water repellent; Stretch Cordura® making the outer boot extremely tough from the use of high abrasion resistant fabric with UltraSonic Welding technology and internal heat sealing. The gaiter also comes with an inner water repellent gusset
- Inner shell: High tenacity Nylon uppers; PE with different densities; Thermo-reflective aluminium
- Lacing: Double Boa® Fit System in the upper part and in the lower part of the shell for differentiated lacing
- Removable double bootie: High cut outer layer; 6 mm PE + EVA Single Density with Flex Zone and double Velcro closure low cut
- Inner layer: 4 mm PE + EVA Single Density
- Insole: Insulating carbon HoneyComb 3 mm, Gold Insulation Aerogel 3 mm by PrimaLoft®
- Midsole: TPU 2 mm polyurethane with differentiated thickness at the toe and heel for attaching the crampon
- Sole: Combination of Vibram® Litebase and Vibram® MorFlex® Expanded EVA for maximum lightweight
- Weight 1254g per boot (based on Euro size 44)