190g/7oz (size Large) of 800FP European Goose Down provides exceptional levels of warmth and features a small-volume helmet-compatible hood. Key technical features include YKK® VISLON® zips throughout, elasticated stretch woven cuffs and a zipped internal security pocket.
The Electron Jacket is designed for cold weather climbing and mountain use, however with high levels of comfort and packability, it is suitable for day-to-day winter use.
- Pertex® Endurance outer fabric
- Nylon ripstop inner / 800FP European Goose Down (190g/7oz in size L)
- Rab® fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Stitch-through midi-baffles on torso, back and hood
- Stitch-through mini-baffles on sides and arms
- Helmet compatible hood with wired peak
- YKK® Flat VISLON® front zip with insulated zip baffle
- 2 YKK® Flat VISLON® zipped hand pockets
- 1 YKK® zipped internal security pocket
- Elasticated stretch woven cuffs
- Hem drawcord
- Stuff sack
- Fit: Regular