- Down Fill Weight: 1400g
- Down Fill Power: 850 Inch3/oz.
- Shell Fabric: Pertex Endurance
- Temperature guide: -40⁰C
- Total Weight: 2090g
The Expedition Series sleeping bags are designed to give you the most warmth and living space. It is designed with enough space making it is easy to get dressed in in the morning or simply hunker down and read the next chapter of your book.
The Expedition bags also uses the highest fill power down to give a great balance between warmth and weight. Also the heavier weight Pertex Endurance outer will stand up to much harder use, whether it the general snags of tent life or a thick layer of frost.
RAB down bags the down sports a hydrophobic finish to resist the onslaught of frost and will leave the down in tip top conditions for many years. The foot box and cowl of the sleeping bag is also lined with Pertex Endurance. Perfect for preventing inner boots ruining the foot box and the frost around the cowl wetting out the down.
- Trapezoid baffles for maximum loft.
- Vertical foot and chest baffles limiting down movement.
- Water resistant foot box and cowl helps in keeping the down dry.
- Soft draw string collars making comfortable seals against the cold.
- Includes dry bag stuff bag and cotton storage sack.
- Filled with Hydrophobic down
- Hand filled in Derbyshire makes for super fluffy down!