The Rab Expedition 8000 Suit has built on the best selling Rab Expedition Down Suit and has improved on an already class leading down suit it has been designed for use in the harshest environments, specifically for use in extreme cold conditions at High Altitude and in the Polar Regions. Every Suit is hand filled in the Rab Factory in Derbyshire UK so that they can ensure that only the best quality down ends up in every suit.
Adventure Peaks are on of the few UK stockists to hold a full size run of the Rab Expedition 8000 Suit and hold stock year round. We will post these anywhere in the world and have staff in store happy to help and to advice on sizing if needed.
If you need any help with purchasing any of our expedition down range or the Rab Expedition 8000 Suit, feel free to contact us on 015394 33794 and option 3 and we will be happy to help you.
Specifications of the Rab Expedition 8000 Suit
- Pertex® Endurance Outer Fabric
- Pertex Quantum® Lining
- 850FP R.D.S. Certified European Goose Down (778g Size M)
- Rab® Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Box wall Construction, differential cut
- Helmet Compatible down filled Hood, wired peak
- Front Zip Protection Flap
- Extended LEngth YKK® front zip, 2 way zipper to allow toilet access
- 3 outer pockets, 2 internal mesh pockets
- Full Length YKK® side zips with multiple Pullers
- Knee, Elbow, Back Articulation
- Internal Adjustable Support Braces
- Reflective Prints
- Mitt Compatible oversize features
- Weight 1990g (size M)
The Rab range is synonymous with polar exploration and high altitude mountaineering. The gear is designed to work in the most extreme conditions where it is critical to preserving life and limb. The expedition down gear is made at their headquarters in Derbyshire, England. It blends premium European goose down with Pertex® Endurance for optimum balance of weight, warmth and weather protection.