The Expedition Jacket from Rab is a down filled double construction jacket with box wall outer and a stitch through baffled inner. The Pertex Endurance outer gives weatherproof protection.
This is one of the warmest jackets available in the world today and is designed specifically for use at high altitude and in Polar regions.
Pertex® Endurance fabric is both highly abrasion resistant and provides weather protection. Durable patches over the key wear points add extra protection where needed. 450g / 16oz of US850 Fill power hydrophobic Goose Down in a double construction eliminates cold spots and maximises warmth.
The hood is fixed for security and warmth in high altitude conditions. 8 outer pockets and 2 inner pockets provide space for all neccessary essentials. A durable 2 way YKK zip with a down filled baffle prevents coldspots and ensure maximum comfort.
- Weight: 1370g / 48oz
- Water resistant Pertex® Endurance outer, nylon Taffeta inner
- Filled with 450g (L) of superior quality European goose down, fill power 850
- Box wall construction for greater insulation efficiency
- Fixed down filled hood with peaked visor
- 8 outer pockets and 2 inner pockets
- Durable YKK 2-way front zip and down filled zip baffle
- Adjustable velcro cuffs and waist, hem, and collar drawcords
- Centre back length 86cm (L)
This item is kept in stock at all times, however during the lead up to Everest in April we stock this item to our best ability.