Rab Expedition Down Salopettes
These down filled salopettes from Rab have a Pertex® Endurance outer to help keep the moisture out. The Salopettes complement the Rab Expedition Jacket as a two-part system allowing the user to have a little more flexibility than when wearing the suit.
• Pertex ® Endurance is used throughout it is both highly abrasion resistant and provides outstanding weather protection to the user
• 350g of 90 Goose Down in a narrow box wall construction eliminates cold spots and maximises warmth 660 EU 725 US fill power
• Two way YKK full length side zips aid the user in putting on the salopettes Both zips have down filled baffles to reduce cold spots
• High bib with hand warmer pouch
• Two Adjustable braces keep the salopettes high
• Through two way YKK zip from lower back to crotch
The Rab range is synonymous with polar exploration and high altitude mountaineering. The gear is designed to work in the most extreme conditions where it is critical to preserving life and limb. The expedition down gear is made at our headquarters in Derbyshire, England. It blends premium white European goose down with Pertex® Endurance for optimum balance of weight, warmth and weather protection.