The Rab Expedition Down Suit has few rivals when it comes to out and out performance. Pertex® Endurance outer helps keep moisture out and gives excellent weatherproof protection. This highly specialised suit has what it takes to provide protection from the elements in the most extreme conditions.
If you need any help with purchasing any of our expedition down range, feel free to contact us on 015394 33794 and we will be happy to help you. We also have the Rab Expedition Down Suit to purchase from our hire stock, please contact us to check availability.
Rab Expedition Down Suit Features
• Pertex ® Endurance is highly abrasion resistant and provides outstanding weather protection to the user
• 850 Fill European Goose Down
• Total fill weight 750g
• Down filled double construction jacket with box wall outer and a stitch through baffled inner.
• Box wall construction eliminates cold spots and maximises warmth
• 6 outer pockets and 2 mesh internal pockets
• Full length side zips with multiple pullers run from ankle to wrist to aid ventilation and access
• Articulated knees
• Internal support system
The Rab range is synonymous with polar exploration and high altitude mountaineering. The gear is designed to work in the most extreme conditions where it is critical to preserving life and limb. The expedition down gear is made at their headquarters in Derbyshire, England. It blends premium white European goose down with Pertex® Endurance for optimum balance of weight, warmth and weather protection.