Expedition Down Boots are perfect for relaxing around base camp after a hard day out in the cold on high altitude or polar excursions. This modular down filled bootie from Rab has a removable footbed for use outside the tent around basecamp.
- Modular system, use with outer footbed around camp,
- Use without in tent
- Water resistant Pertex® Endurance outer
- Filled with 128g of superior quality 850 fill European goose down
- Double lined boot construction
- Detachable outer footbed with velcro fastening
- 12mm closed foam midsole insulation
- 1 handed shockcord closure
- Supplied with stuff sack
Please be aware that these boots are large in size and it is worth speaking to a member of staff before purchasing to ensure the best fit.