The Rab Incline VR Pant has been redeveloped, fusing together innovative materials with cutting-edge research. The new generation of Vapour-Rise™remains true to Rab Carrington’s original concept. Tested to perfection, this is the ultimate all-day mountain system – whatever the weather, activity or intensity. Popular on our Scottish winter courses and also 5000m and 6000m peak expeditions in previous forms, we are certain the new VR Incline Pant will prove as popular as the old versions.
With integrated Vapour-Rise™ technology for warmth and dryness, it’s the ideal midweight softshell pant for everything from mountain hiking and cold weather trekking to camping and hut-to-hut.
Our Incline VR Pant is a fast-drying, year-round midweight softshell pant. The shell is made from double-weave Matrix™ fabric, a wind-resistant and highly breathable polyamide/elastane mix with outstanding movement for active hill sports. It also uses a brushed polyester VR Warm lining for fast-wicking comfort on the move and reliable warmth when resting. To make active mountain sport as simple as possible, there are four secure external pockets, a double-ended YKK® fly zip and a reinforced ankle. To optimise the movement-friendly flexibility of the Matrix™ fabric, the VR Trek Pant also comes with articulated knees and a drawcord-adjustable hem.
With its capacity to regulate temperature, manage moisture and protect against the elements, our Incline VR Pant is the practical solution for arduous treks and hiking in the mountains.
Features of the Rab Incline VR Pant
- Articulated knees for mobility
- Brushed fast-wicking lining for comfort and warmth
- Wind resistant and highly breathable Matrix™ outer fabric
- Reinforced ankle and rear cuff
- Drawcord adjustable cuff opening
- YKK Zipped hand pockets, thigh pocket and rear pocket
- Snap opening waistband and double ended YKK fly zip
- Main Fabric: Matrix double weave, 133 g/m², with DWR
- Lining: VR warm, 83g/m²
- Composition: 100% polyamide outer with 100% polyester lining