Built to give total wet weather protection, the Rab Kangri GTX Pant is ideal for long days in the mountains. Made from hardwearing 70D GORE-TEX®, they have a closefitting cut and versatile design that’s perfect for winter hillwalking and long-distance treks.
Balancing protection and comfort, articulated knees and an adjustable waist give a secure fit allowing unrestricted movement. Features such as the one-handed adjustable hem are simple but refined and have been thought through to maximise practicality in poor weather. Full-length 2-way YKK® AquaGuard® side zips make the Kangri GTX Pants easy to put on over high volume mountain boots and work well with the snap-close hem when venting on steep ground.
Features of the Rab Kangri GTX Pant
- 2-way YKK® AquaGuard® front/fly zip
- Hook and loop waist tab adjustment
- GORE-TEX® 3-Layer construction waterproof technology (70D)
- 505g / 17.8oz
- Full length 2-way YKK® AquaGuard® side zips with internal storm guard
- Elasticated cuff drawcord with one hand adjustment system