The Rab Khroma Kharve Jacket is for cold days when snow and ice is getting whipped up all around and it is important to stay composed on cold Scottish winter belays, backcountry ski descents and Big Mountain Adventures. With recycled Stratus™ insulation and Gore-Tex Infinium™ fabrics, the Khroma Kharve Jacket is ready for the mountain and everything that comes with it.
The Khroma Kharve Jacket uses 30D Gore-Tex® Infinium™ Windstopper fabric for flexible weatherproof comfort and advanced moisture management during self-propelled backcountry ski tours. To cope with damp, changeable mountain conditions, the jacket is also filled with synthetic Stratus™ polyester sheet insulation. Produced using recycled fibres from post-consumer PET bottles, it combines inherent softness with an outstanding warmth to weight ratio and excellent insulation when wet. Other ascent-inspired ski mountaineering features include a helmet-compatible hood with wired peak, a double-ended front zip, multiple internal pockets and a fully adjustable hem for a tailored fit.
Designed for warmth on ascent and at the summit and comfort on the descent, the Khroma Kharve Jacket leverages decades of applied mountain expertise to bring mountaineering know-how to your off-piste adventures.
Features of the Rab Khroma Kharve Jacket
- Ski helmet compatible hood with wired peak
- Stratus recycled insulation
- GORE-TEX® INFINIUM™ Ripstop Nylon outer fabric
- Double ended full length front YKK® Aquaguard Vislon zip
- YKK zipped hand pockets
- Extra large internal stash pockets plus inner zipped pocket
- Fully adjustable hem for ultimate fit
- Lightweight stretch cuff and hood finish for ease of use
- Main Fabric: 30D GORE-TEX Infinium, 62g/m²
- Lining: Recycled 20D nylon, 41g/m²
- Insulation: Stratus recycled 60g/m² plus double layer 40g/m²
- Composition: 100% polyamide with ePTFE membrane with 100% polyamide lining
- Weight: 478.5g