Be ready for the harshest of conditions with the classic Rab Latok GTX Jacket. Built from tough, recycled multi-layer GORE-TEX® Pro, it is the ultimate waterproof shell for steep alpine ascents and exposed Scottish mountain conditions.
By bringing together 70D recycled GORE-TEX® Pro Most Breathable fabric with 70D recycled Most Rugged in a single hybrid garment, the new waterproof shell delivers premium waterproofing of 28,000mm alongside extreme breathability for the ultimate comfort during high-intensity activities. Other practical mountain features include deep-venting two-way pit zips, a YKK® AquaGuard® Vislon front zip with robust storm flap and one-handed adjustment at the cuffs and hem. For better fit, extra protection and a clear line of sight, the Latok GTX Jacket also features a three-way adjustable helmet-compatible hood, plus a roll-down tab and wind collar.
The Rab Latok GTX Jacket is renowned for its durability and range of all round uses, designed for winter mountaineers, expedition climbers and professional guides. The new and improved Rab Latok GTX Jacket features premium fit, fabrics and features, meaning it excels in prolonged exposure to bad weather.
Rab Latok GTX Jacket specifications
- YKK® AquaGuard® Vislon front zip with internal storm flap
- 3-way fully adjustable helmet compatible hood, with wired and laminated peak, roll down hood tab and wind collar
- Hybrid of new GORE-TEX® PRO membranes (Most Breathable reinforced with Most Rugged) provide enhanced levels of both comfort and toughness
- 4 external pockets (2x Napoleon/ 2x Hand) using YKK Aquaguard Zips
- 2-way fully venting pit zips using YKK® Aquaguard Zips
- Internal zipped and mesh pockets
- Fully adjustable cuffs & hem
- Centre Back: 80cm / 31.4″ (Size L)
- Main Fabric: Recycled 70D Gore-Tex Pro (Most Breathable), 160g/m²
- Reinforcement: Recycled 70D Gore-Tex Pro (Most Rugged), 160g/m²
- Composition: 100% recycled polyamide with ePTFE membrane and 100% polyamide backer
- Weight:579g / 20.4oz